"Colorado Transparency in Health Care Prices Act goes into effect in January 2018. Are you ready?"
Thursday, December 7, 2017
Noon-1:00 p.m. MST/AZ time
The 'Transparency in Health Care Prices Act,", (SB17-065) takes effect January 1, 2018. The Act requires Colorado health care professionals and health care facilities to make available to the public their health care prices for common health care services. Transparency in healthcare is a growing trend in healthcare and has increased scrutiny from regulators and consumerism. Until recently, the market has had a little focus on charge master maintenance and price defense strategies. This webinar will provide an overview of market dynamics at a local and national level, as well as provide insights as to meeting the requirements of the Act.
• Articulate market trends for transparency, consumerism and
• Outline the requirements of the Act for health care professionals and
health care facilities
• Review approaches to transparency and implement a strategy at
- Jonathan Wiik, Principal, Revenue Cycle Management, Health Care Solutions, TransUnion
- Ann MCCullough, Shareholder, Polsinelli, PC