Tuesday, April 11
12:00 p.m. - 1:00 p.m. MDT
Co-Sponsored by HFMA Region 10
- Insights into the American Health Care Act and what to expect next
- Discussion on the impact to the ACA, Medicaid and providers
- What else to expect from the Administration's health care agenda
- Issues to watch for and to watch-out for
- Jennifer Evans, Shareholder, Polsinelli PC
Jennifer's legal practice is focused on fraud and abuse, Medicare and Medicaid reimbursement issues and regulatory compliance. Ms. Evans previously served as deputy director of the Colorado Department of Health Care Policy and Financing, where she was director for administration and operations with responsibility for audit, procurement, program integrity, coordination of benefits, privacy, provider enrollment, claims payment, operations, and information technology, including health information technology.
- Julius Hobson, Senior Policy Advisor, Polsinelli PC
Julius has more than 40 years' experience in public policy, working both inside and outside of government. He has a deep-rooted understanding and compassion about the public policy process - both legislative and administrative. He primarily serves health care clients with particular emphasis on physicians, hospitals, home health, and long-term care providers. Julius works with clients to develop strategic plans with achievable goals and objectives. He values the team concept in advocacy and has delivered results in a number of areas, including: Medicare and Medicaid, physician reimbursement, physician training, graduate medical education, hospital reimbursement, provider quality measures, health reform, and durable medical equipment.